- Provide courteous, kind, and respectful customer support to all end users
- Respond to requests for technical assistance by phone, email, and/or using a help desk management system.
- Performing remote troubleshooting by using diagnostic techniques and asking pertinent questions.
- Track issue requests and follow up for resolutions.
- Escalate more involved problems to the appropriate Tier 2 and Tier 3 support teams.
- Update and maintain all organization personal computer hardware/software.
- Act as a liaison between customers and technical escalation teams.
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
- Administer help desk software
- Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions
- Providing direction to users so that they can get help on the items and services that the company does not support (for instance, gaming consoles in community homes).
- Providing accurate information on the IT products and services the agency uses and supports.
- Stay current with system information, changes, updates, and current news
- Provide onsite support when the phone or remote control does not resolve issues.
- Work closely with all IT department staff to ensure unity, efficiency, and competency.
- Constantly moves about to coordinate work
- Regularly works in fast pace environment with multiple task deadlines
- Regularly moves and positions objects weighing up to 50 pounds
- Occasionally exposed to viruses and infectious conditions
- Constantly alert and observant during working hours
Evergreen Life Services
I want more than just a job.
I want to make a difference in people’s lives.
I want to make a difference in my community.
We want to make a difference too. Working at Evergreen Life Services isn’t just a job; it’s a rewarding career. Sometimes that reward is a smile or a song from a resident, sometimes it’s the reward of knowing you helped a resident to learn daily life skills, like setting a table or preparing a meal. It could be watching a resident make beautiful artwork in one of our studios. Every day you will have opportunities to help those with intellectual or physical disabilities feel that they are a part of a community that cares.
Whether you provide direct care in our adult day care or in a group home, or you serve in a support or corporate office role, you will be an important part of the Evergreen team.
We have nearly 2000 employees and more than 1100 individuals served in seven states, including Louisiana, Texas, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Kentucky, Tennessee, and Florida.
If you are looking for a place where you can make a difference, at Evergreen Life Services you will change lives. Every employee is a valuable part of the team, because at Evergreen, everyone matters.
Evergreen, in it's mission is to serve, provide for and champion individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities, is looking for qualified, caring individuals to work with us.
Company Website: evergreenls.org
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)