- Determining individual(s) served needs for a minimum of two (2) community homes.
- Design of an applicable individual active treatment program for specified homes.
- Developing/providing staff training for professional/para-professional staff.
- Reviews all case referral materials, makes note of problem areas, requests additional or more current information when necessary, and makes recommendations to the admission committee.
- Reviewing/evaluating program plans for all homes in the Division.
- Participates in the pre-enrollment interview with the prospective individual(s) served and their family and/or agency representative.
- Scheduling and guiding consultants and other professionals involved with the individual(s) served programs.
- Family counseling on a direct/indirect basis.
- Serving as a liaison between the Division and any other agencies that provide similar services.
- Being CMA certified.
- Participate in the performance evaluation of all Program Supervisors and Home Managers for a minimum of two (2) homes on an annual basis.
- Coordinating the written responses and insuring that all survey deficiencies are corrected in the time specified as outlined in the survey responses.
- Writing programmatic polices/procedures
- Providing functional supervision for all QMRP’s in the Division.
- Chairing HRC committees in the absence of the Executive Director.
- Coordinating drug review to ensure that the clients receive the most therapeutic drug regime.
- Any/all other duties assigned by the Executive Director.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, Counseling, or Special Education. Additional consideration will be given to individuals with graduate coursework from an accredited college.
- Five (5) years field experience in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology or Special Education.
- Must know how to determine individual(s) served needs and be able to develop programs that will meet their needs.
- Working knowledge of Windows 7, Office 2010 applications. Aptitude to learn other software programs as required for this position.
- Constantly moves about to coordinate work
- Regularly works in fast pace environment with multiple task deadlines
- Regularly moves and positions objects weighing up to 50 pounds
- Occasionally exposed to viruses and infectious conditions
- Constantly alert and observant during working hours
- May be required to attend seminars or job-related training courses.
- Must have understanding, patience, and tact in dealing with individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- Must have the ability to maintain good working relationships with Evergreen staff and with contacts from other agencies or entities.
- Must be able to prioritize work tasks.
- Must have a good driving record that meets the minimum requirements for Evergreen and reliable transportation. Must pass drug screen and criminal background check. Must be able to work some evenings when required.
- General office environment.
- This position will not have direct reports.
Evergreen Life Services
I want more than just a job.
I want to make a difference in people’s lives.
I want to make a difference in my community.
We want to make a difference too. Working at Evergreen Life Services isn’t just a job; it’s a rewarding career. Sometimes that reward is a smile or a song from a resident, sometimes it’s the reward of knowing you helped a resident to learn daily life skills, like setting a table or preparing a meal. It could be watching a resident make beautiful artwork in one of our studios. Every day you will have opportunities to help those with intellectual or physical disabilities feel that they are a part of a community that cares.
Whether you provide direct care in our adult day care or in a group home, or you serve in a support or corporate office role, you will be an important part of the Evergreen team.
We have nearly 2000 employees and more than 1100 individuals served in seven states, including Louisiana, Texas, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Kentucky, Tennessee, and Florida.
If you are looking for a place where you can make a difference, at Evergreen Life Services you will change lives. Every employee is a valuable part of the team, because at Evergreen, everyone matters.
Evergreen, in it's mission is to serve, provide for and champion individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities, is looking for qualified, caring individuals to work with us.
Company Website: evergreenls.org
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)