- Oversee and manage the Waiver Program.
- Act as a liaison between agencies or families admitting individuals into any of the Waiver Programs.
- Monitor quality assurance for all Waiver Programs.
- Collect all necessary documentation for billing.
- Submit all billing and documentation to the Corporate Office timely and accurately.
- Act as a contact to all Support Coordination Agencies.
- Ensure that Critical Incident Reports are completed as necessary and tracked.
- Participate in Human Rights/Quality Assurance Committee meetings with all necessary members.
- Assist in monitoring budgets for all Waiver Programs and assist in making adjustments where possible.
- Maintain current licenses for Waiver Programs and ensure that any and all deficiencies for surveys are answered and corrections are implemented as required.
- Assist in the management of individual(s) served to check accounts/financial records.
- Locate and maintain individual(s) served housing related needs.
- Implement Plans of Care for all Waiver Participants.
- Ensure that in-service training is provided to all staff on each individual(s) served Plan of Care.
- Make certain that the services provided match those approved in the Plan of Care.
- Maintain effective communication with support coordinators on an ongoing basis for each individual served.
- Assist individual(s) served to identify and achieve individual goals.
- Perform any other duties as instructed by supervisor or Executive Director.
- High school graduate or GED, with at least one (1) years’ hands on experience in the intellectual and developmental disabilities field, with some time spent in a supervisory capacity.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
- Previous experience in an ICF/MR in a supervisory capacity is highly desirable.
- Must have a working knowledge of matching specific supports and interventions to the unique needs of the people in the home
- Must have a working knowledge of person centeredness
- Working knowledge of Windows 7, Office 2010 applications, and aptitude to learn other software programs as required for this position.
- Frequently travels
- Constantly moves about to coordinate work
- Regularly works in fast pace environment with multiple task deadlines
- Regularly moves and positions objects weighing up to 50 pounds
- Occasionally exposed to viruses and infectious conditions
- Constantly alert and observant during working hours
- Will supervise
- Ability to meet the public in a manner that reflects creditably upon the organization and must have the ability to deal with individual(s) served and staff in a manner that is conducive to harmony and their best efforts
- Must be adaptable and have the ability to make decisions
- May be required to attend seminars or job-related training courses
- Must have understanding, patience and tact in dealing with individual(s) served, their families or advocates and other agencies involved in providing support for individual(s) served
- Must have the ability to maintain good working relationships with Evergreen staff and with contacts from other agencies or entities
- Must be able to prioritize work tasks
- Must be able to work without close personal supervision
Evergreen Life Services
I want more than just a job.
I want to make a difference in people’s lives.
I want to make a difference in my community.
We want to make a difference too. Working at Evergreen Life Services isn’t just a job; it’s a rewarding career. Sometimes that reward is a smile or a song from a resident, sometimes it’s the reward of knowing you helped a resident to learn daily life skills, like setting a table or preparing a meal. It could be watching a resident make beautiful artwork in one of our studios. Every day you will have opportunities to help those with intellectual or physical disabilities feel that they are a part of a community that cares.
Whether you provide direct care in our adult day care or in a group home, or you serve in a support or corporate office role, you will be an important part of the Evergreen team.
We have nearly 2000 employees and more than 1100 individuals served in seven states, including Louisiana, Texas, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Kentucky, Tennessee, and Florida.
If you are looking for a place where you can make a difference, at Evergreen Life Services you will change lives. Every employee is a valuable part of the team, because at Evergreen, everyone matters.
Evergreen, in it's mission is to serve, provide for and champion individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities, is looking for qualified, caring individuals to work with us.
Company Website: evergreenls.org
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)