Our mission is to serve, provide for, and champion individuals with disabilities.
Evergreen Life Services (ELS) is a charitable, non-profit organization that provides a full range of professional services to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD). Founded in the 1950s, today we are proud to serve more than 1,100 individuals with disabilities in 8 states.
Working at Evergreen Life Services isn’t just a job; it’s a rewarding career. Whether you provide direct care in our adult day care or in a group home, or you serve in a support or corporate office role, you will be an important part of the Evergreen team.
If you are looking for a place where you can make a difference, at Evergreen Life Services you will change lives. Every employee is a valuable part of the team because, at Evergreen, everyone matters.
- Select, Administer, Score and interpret standardized psychological tests and assessment instruments
- Maintain records of test results and submit written and verbal reports to the QMRP(s)
- Participate in the development of Person Centered Plans through the Inter-Disciplinary team process
- Attend Human Rights meetings on a monthly basis in Bossier and Natchitoches area, as well as attend Inter-Disciplinary Team meetings in these areas as a member of the Inter-Disciplinary team
- Conduct In-Service training classes in the area of Behavior Management, Passive Physical Restraint, as well as other related topics
- Develop Behavior Management Programs for specific clients and in service direct care staff in respect to implantation and documentation guidelines of those programs
- Monitor effectiveness of Behavior Management programs through monthly progress reports
- Provide updated psychological reports annually for all clients
- Conduct full psychological evaluations as per American Psychological Association guidelines
- At least 21 years of age due to auto liability coverage
- Meet and maintain all requirements of the applicable state agency(ies), including good standing with state abuse and neglect agency
- Submit to and pass drug screen and criminal background check
- Minimum of two years’ experience as a psychological associate
- Prior experience working in the field of ID/DD
- Working knowledge of the selection, administration, scoring, and interpretation of standardized psychological tests and assessment instructions
- Master’s Level Degree in Psychology
- Will not supervise
- Occasionally travels
- Constantly moves about to coordinate work
- Regularly works in fast pace environment with multiple task deadlines
- Regularly moves and positions objects weighing up to 50 pounds
- Occasionally exposed to viruses and infectious conditions
- Constantly alert and observant during working hours
Evergreen is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital status, or any other legally protected status.
Evergreen Life Services
I want more than just a job.
I want to make a difference in people’s lives.
I want to make a difference in my community.
We want to make a difference too. Working at Evergreen Life Services isn’t just a job; it’s a rewarding career. Sometimes that reward is a smile or a song from a resident, sometimes it’s the reward of knowing you helped a resident to learn daily life skills, like setting a table or preparing a meal. It could be watching a resident make beautiful artwork in one of our studios. Every day you will have opportunities to help those with intellectual or physical disabilities feel that they are a part of a community that cares.
Whether you provide direct care in our adult day care or in a group home, or you serve in a support or corporate office role, you will be an important part of the Evergreen team.
We have nearly 2000 employees and more than 1100 individuals served in seven states, including Louisiana, Texas, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Kentucky, Tennessee, and Florida.
If you are looking for a place where you can make a difference, at Evergreen Life Services you will change lives. Every employee is a valuable part of the team, because at Evergreen, everyone matters.
Evergreen, in it's mission is to serve, provide for and champion individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities, is looking for qualified, caring individuals to work with us.
Company Website: evergreenls.org
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)